Auspower Connect is a dynamic Electrical Engineering Consultant that provides a range of services.
- Commercial and Industrial Subdivisions – ENERGEX Accredited for Planning and Design.
- Residential Subdivisions – ENERGEX Accredited for Planning and Design.
- Telecommunications Pit and Pipe Infrastructure – NBN and TELSTRA Design.
- Street Lighting, Road Lighting, Public Lighting – ENERGEX Accredited for Planning and Design.
- Certificate of Electricity Supply for Small Lot Subdivisions – ENERGEX Accredited.
- Large Customer Connections – ENERGEX Accredited for Planning and Design.
- Authorised Person – ENERGEX Accredited.
- Authorised Switching Recipient Services (SAHV) – ENERGEX Accredited.
- Risk Assessments and Safe Work Method Statements.
Auspower Connect Services are supported by our systems and personnel.
- Safe System of Work that ensure compliance with Queensland Work Place Health and Safety Regulations.
- Quality Management Systems in accordance with the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016.
- Integrated Project Management (ABTRAC)
- Capability and commitment to ensure our customers receive outstanding service.
- Experience and knowledge to identify and address potential project safety risks and environmental issues.
Our Vision is to be the preferred supplier of Electricity Distribution Network Planning and Design Services for customers who demand outstanding service in a competitive and timely manner.